Saturday, November 15, 2014

Nano Woes

It is November 15 today, November 15. 


.
.
.
.

Let that sink in. It is November 15 and Nano is currently kicking *pardon the language* my ass.

Yesterday I maybe wrote 150 words. No joke. That's it. And now today, is almost over and I've only written about 400. This is a problem. A big problem.

I think the majority of my problem with writing today and yesterday is because family stuff has occurred. And that is very distracting, if you have me on Tumblr, you would know more about that situation.

The story is stalling. It was at this great point; Tay was out but life was overwhelming her, now I need introduce her to Rose--this underground organization of sorts, the ones that helped break her out. But I need more information about them, what they do, there day to day life, and not to mention I need more information on Victorian era fashion. And those that know me, know that when it comes to fashion I am not the brightest.

Oh well, in order to inspire some creativity and motivation to just write--no matter how awful the first draft will be, here are some quotes and images via Pinterest.


Quotes 

To Prompt You Into Writing


"Just like our eyes, our hearts have a way of adjusting to the dark" -Adam Stanley
"Write what disturbs you, what you fear, what you have not been willing to speak about. Be willing to be split open." —Natalie Goldberg

Writing is just as great a way to explore the world as reading is.Neil Gaiman on the simple rule of writing.  (24 Quotes That Will Inspire You To Write More)









No comments:

Post a Comment