Friday, February 20, 2015

Reading week: a break for sanity's sake and updates


Reading week has finally arrived and it could not have come at a more perfect time.
School work is piling up-I'm way behind on creative writing, falling behind on Science Concepts, Philosophy, Industrial Psychology, and my Senior Research Seminar--I'm so behind on that class I am going to attempt to write a passable Annotated Bibliography tomorrow, in preparation for the 25 page paper I need to write for that class.

Yes, life at school is oh-so-very stressful. And I'll be honest, I feel like I'm drowning. So this break is so welcome.

While I've been struggling with school and stress and disabledness, I have still found time to read. I don't think you understand--that that is more a matter of keeping my sanity. In the last two months I've been reading quite a bit.

A few of the titles being Bitten by Kelley Armstrong, Guide to Adulhood by Grace Heilberg (which was not what I thought it would be), Gameboard of the Gods (still unfinished) by Richelle Mead, and the final installment of (what is perhaps my favorite book series right now and has been since last year) The Ruby Circle.

The very last installment of the Bloodlines series by Richelle Mead.


All I will say about this book series is that it is incredible--sure it has its faults...I can't think of any right now (unless you count ending as a fault), but it is incredible and that last book...well, it is surprising and so good. Like, it is incredible. You guys just don't understand. It is just amazing.

And, my heart is broken...I just don't want it to be over.

Which is how the spur of the moment decision to reread the series came about.

Whether or not I'll follow through with it is to be decided but I just need more-ya know?



No comments:

Post a Comment